JOIN IN. HANG OUT. PLAY ON.
GET. HERE. NOW. Pack your bags, get your cameras ready, and let's have some fun! Trust us, you won't believe it 'til you see it.
The Community Track is for fans of online video, the creators, and the culture! You don't want to miss the Q&As with Featured Creators, panel discussions, live performances, fun activities, merch booths in the Expo Hall, and so much more. This ticket also includes access to the Meet & Greet Matchmaking, where you can enter for a chance to meet your favorite Featured Creators!
Please note: Meet & Greet Matchmaking does not apply to Single-day tickets.
To get you excited to join us, here are just a few programming highlights that you can expect to experience at VidCon US 2021!
Check out our Community Track ticket options below!
3-Day Community Track Ticket Perks:
- Enter the Meet & Greet Matchmaking for a chance to meet your favorite Featured Creators.
- Laugh, cry, and cheer on your Featured Creators at the Q&As, interview sessions, panels, and podcasts.
- Play games and collect swag in the Expo Hall.
- Soak up the sun and grab a bite at the outdoor VidCon Festival.
- Create memories with friends new and old.
- Witness one-of-a-kind interactions between creators at our big blowout variety shows.
- Enjoy surprise meet & greets with creators in the Bonus Creator Appearance Zone.
Chaperone ticket holders must be 18 years old or older. This ticket should be purchased if you are attending VidCon with someone under 16 years of age.
Chaperone tickets have access to all Community Track programming except the
Meet & Greet Matchmaking. Chaperones will have access to the Meet & Greet Hall when the child they are accompanying is attending a meet and greet session.
Can't make the whole weekend? No problem! Single-day tickets will be available so you can get tons of VidCon fun in just one day. Single-day Community Track tickets do not have access to the Meet & Greet Hall or Matchmaking.
Still not sure? See what past attendees had to say about the magic of VidCon's Community Track.